Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Exciting!!

Yay!!! I did it at last. I have created a blog. I have spent months lurking around reading other peoples blogs but now I have decided to join in on the fun too.

I like to make things. I sew and quilt and try to do something remotely crafty each day. But I will admit, sometimes that one crafty thing might just be daydreaming of what I would like to make!!

I have two kids, Master B (3.5 years old) and Miss K (20 months old) and they keep me busy. At the moment while tea is cooking, Master B is in the lounge room playing with his train set, and Miss K is perched at the kitchen table next to me pulling tissues out of the box (for the second time today).

I better tidy up the place so my husband can think I have been hard at work cleaning all day. lol (he knows better than that, but I can try!!)

Enjoy your day!

Renae

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renae. Congratulations on starting up a blog! I love mine and it feeds all my creative juices!! I found you on Mayya's site. I keep trying to work on one of her Sew It projects but haven't managed to get around to any of them but I diligently read up what her other followers are doing! It's nice to see you on here and have fun in blogland!! Alia

    ReplyDelete