Monday, December 14, 2009

It has been so hot here lately! Yesterday it was around 42 degrees Celcius on our patio. I am glad we have air con!!!
Late yesterday the kids and I got sick of staying inside so we went out and got the paddling pool out. The kids really enjoyed filling it up with the hose and then jumping in it. I sat near them with my feet in the water reading (something I wish I had more time to do!!) and I felt cooled right down even though it was still up in the very high 30's!.



Luckily it was getting slightly overcast outside with the kids running around, but it is nice and shady undercover.



Good news! I actually finished the Santa Bag that I was making for my Mum to hand out lollipops in! On time too for once!



I am hoping that today I can get some more sewing done. I had been helping a friend of mine cover some cushions. She thought she couldn't do it, but she did and they look great!!!!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment